Love is a interconnecting journey
Love is as love does. Love is an act of will- We do not have to love. We choose to love.
"The will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another spiritual growth."-M. Scott Peck, from 'The Road Less Traveled'
Self-love intimate healing Sessions $222.22
- Let's talk about emotional intelligence, healing old wounds, sex, love, and who you see when you look in the mirror
- This coaching focuses on not only on how you communicate with yourself, but it is also an opportunity to address any expectations that you may have for your relationship with yourself and others. Imposter syndrome/Peter Pan syndrome will not survive these sessions!
- This is will not be an easy session(s) nor are they meant to be.
- We are our first partner and true love. The love and care we grew up with is the same love we have given to ourselves and others, but it is not the love we desire.
- We will be discussing all areas of your present and past self.
- This is about you and how we can shine that light within a lot brighter.
- This is not about fixing you because you are not broken.
- We are going within to the deepest parts of you in order to unlock the doors, face and heal the trauma that lies within so that you may begin to move forward
- This practice is the Art of Divine Surrender
“Can the purpose of a relationship be to trigger our wounds? In a way, yes, because that is how healing happens; darkness must be exposed before it can be transformed."
how do i know?
Here are telltale signs that signal you and/or your romantic partner could benefit from self-love counseling.
Schedule your love alchemy session today
We Promise to guide You on this Magickal Journey
“One of the best guides to how to be self-loving is to give ourselves the love we are often dreaming about receiving from others. There was a time when I felt lousy about my over-forty body, saw myself as too fat, too this, or too that. Yet I fantasized about finding a lover who would give me the gift of being loved as I am. It is silly, isn't it, that I would dream of someone else offering to me the acceptance and affirmation I was withholding from myself. This was a moment when the maxim "You can never love anybody if you are unable to love yourself" made clear sense. And I add, "Do not expect to receive the love from someone else you do not give yourself.”
― Bell Hooks, All About Love: New Visions